Saturday, November 2, 2019

[theqoo] CURRENT ACTRESS WHO'S MESSING UP WITH ALL THE FEMALE FANS' HEARTS RIGHT NOW





















(more pics at source)

She's the female lead for the new Terminator

Mackenzie Davis

Her physical is f*cking awesome and her gaze is good. Her action acting is insane

Personally, she looks the sexiest in the scene where she's turning the chains


original post: here

1. She's Mindy in the Martian?? I couldn't recognize her. She ended me after bulking up

2. My goodness... she's f*cking cool..

3. Grace is f*cking cool... she's freaking good at doing action scenes ㅠㅠ

4. Jjang...

5. F*cking cool;;;;

6. Seriously handsome;; She's freaking awesome. This unnie has a cool face but her body is also awesome

7. I want this unnie to film a Marvel movie

8. I'm gonna watch this... I already fell in love with this unnie

9. It's my first time seeing her. She's f*cking cool ㄷㄷ

10. Her tall height seriously suits her. F*cking cool



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com