Saturday, November 2, 2019

[theqoo] PEOPLE ARE DEMONSTRATING AT HONGDAE'S EXIT 9 TO FREE HONGKONG RIGHT NOW





I'm there right now and these are the pictures I took
The mainland Chinese people are swearing at us right now but I have no idea what they're saying (I'm Korean)
Anyways, Koreans are with HongKongers!!

你这是什么意思?你上次不是说你不会忘记天安门而且必定找回民主主义吗:)
(t/n: anyone want to translate that?)

original post: here

1. Free HK, Free Hongkong, Get out China!

2. Ah f*ck those Chinese people are seriously going crazy, what are they barking for f*ckㅋㅋㅋ I really hope we stop promoting those idols who are for one China, they're so shameless ^^

3. FREE HONGKONG!!!!

4. Free Hongkong, free Tibet ^^

5. I hope all those idols who are preaching one China GTFO from hereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Free HOngkong!!!

6. Free Hongkong you f*ckers! Free Hongkong! I'm living in another district, but my heart is with you guys, find strength

7.  Free Hongkong You never walk along

8. Why am I seeing people cheering for one China here too?ㅋㅋ
I remember people demonstrating against Park Geunhye in Vancouver back then. Usually foreign countries will support through demonstrations like thatㅋㅋ HongKong I support you!

9. Look at the Chinese comments here, you guys are too transparentㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Amazing


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com