Saturday, November 2, 2019

[enter-talk] ONE MALE IDOL'S HAIRLINE REVISION, BEFORE AND AFTER

Before










After








Seventeen's Mingyu

Looks like he started to get his hairline revision in 2017
I feel like his facial features look way more harmonious and distinct after the revision



post response:
[+98][-5]
original post: here

1. [+32, 0]
I've only seen hairline revisions on female idols so seeing a male idol is interesting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so male idols do take care of their hairlines too

2. [+25, 0]
He has the maltese vibes so I didn't get the cold beauty vibes from him at first but I can see it when he has his hair up. His duality is awesome but I prefer him with hair down,,,


3. [+25, 0]
My impression of him changed in an instant and he looks much cleaner

4. [+20, 0]
His hairline aside, he's just f*cking handsome..... I want to see him film a beer commercial with his hair up

5. [+17, 0]
It's my first time seeing a male idol with hairline revision. I really like guys who manage themselves like this

6. [+8, 0]
Kim Mingyu is f*cking handsome

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com