Thursday, January 23, 2020

[enter-talk] DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SEVENTEEN AND NCT

I watch a lot of their videos all the time, but I really relate to this

"Seventeen is like a large scale gag man club whereas NCT is like a weirdos club... They would just make jokes between themselves and they have o many insides that no one understand... And their insides are extremely subtle.... No one really understands why it's so funny but their timing is so off and they're just between them..."

post response:
[+407][-27]
original post: here

1. [+242, -4]
IT's even funnier because that OP is a NCT fanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+203, -2]
Seventeen are all synched in the way they pull gags but NCT is just too free..? They each have their own gagsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+146, -1]
I'm an NCTizen and NCT really.... They're really interesting.. Especially the Dream... I don't know what they're saying and what they're talking about but they just find it very funny all the time.. When I watched it I'm just puzzled..??

4. [+123, -1]
But the videos that NCT fans make of them are so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ They seriously so unfunny but the way the fans edit those videos are so funnyㅋㅋ I wasn't a fan back then and I just found their videos to be funny but I became a fan naturallyㅋㅋ

5. [+118, -0]
NCT's subtle insides are 80% made from Mark ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  the lonely laughing man


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com