Thursday, January 23, 2020

[enter-talk] I FEEL THAT ZICO IS F*CKING MANIPULATIVE

He turned his image for the best with his song challenge and was able to make it easier for people to listen to his song. Furthermore, he's using famous singers (not his hip hop crew's friends who are actually close with him, but people who can give him an innocent image) and filming videos with him, so everyone started doing it spontaneously to get on that 'insider' wave (T/N: insider = have lots of friends/sociable). He's f*cking smartㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Zico's new song has now became a "challenge song" and now the people will just remember Zico with the dance challenge image. Zico had that "golden phone" scandal but it all got buried because of this challenge. Especially seeing how commoners even upload this song on their Insta stories, it really make me think that Zico is so smartㅋㅋㅋ everyone wants to become each other's re-gram so there are a lot of people uploading it on their stories. So I guess that it'll become an awesome viral marketing strategy?...~

post response:
[+3,042][-126]
original post: here
1. [+561, -18]
Agree, even his styling nowadays looks innocent

2. [+352, -33]
It gave him so much shieldㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Zico = representative friend of Jung Joonyoung

3. [+320, -39]
But nowadays, people need to be clever to succeed..

4. [+154, -4]
Uhm... I watched Zico's broadcast back then.. was it on Radio Star? He said that his ideal type was a girl with thick thighs that rub against each other making a 'tak tak' sound. And he even explain it while gesturing with his hands. Ever since I saw that, I couldn't trust him

5. [+150, -135]
Nowadays, rather than songs that can be made into memes doing well, I think that he reads the trends well. That's also a talent

6. [142, -15]
I'm writing this since it's anonymous but I'm a fan of Zico and to be honest, what you're saying is true,,, He's so f*cking smart and it's f*cking clever how he thought of a way of turning his song into a challenge. If you word it badly, it's true that he's "manipulative";; His image is currently bad but if he manages to cover it up, only the muggles will be attacking him.  Even as a fan, I don't know if he looked at it or not but even if I don't curse him, I have never shielded him.. His albums were going more or less well during the scandal+a bit before so I thought that they would just do average this time too. But I do feel relieved that it's doing so well this time


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com