Thursday, January 23, 2020

[theqoo] FANSITE-NIM WHO IS THE MOST HANDSOME IDOL YOU'VE SEEN (EXCLUDING YOUR BIAS)

Q: Peter Pan nim, among the idols you've seen, who is the most handsome idol you've ever seen?? (Excluding Minhyukie)

A: Never, Never, I would never dare, not even one person???????
Can I even talk about any other idols aside from Minhyukie?????
I'm just saying it like that, but of all the idols in history that have existed, the most handsome one I've ever seen is Lee Minhyuk and no one else. The one and only Lee Minhyuk. 

- It's EXO's Sehun nim 

original post: here

1. Why is she so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Minhyuk's real life visuals must be so much more handsome, but I also want to see Oh Sehun's face, he's living more and more in his glory days...

3. Minhyukie is good at searching his own name, so he must be upset if he finds this out, so just in case, she wrote it in small at the bottom ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The idols and the fans are quite funny 

4. Ah so she's a Monsta X Minhyuk's fansiteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But I acknowledge Sehunㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But Minhyuk's real life visuals are f*cking handsome, I saw him 3 years ago at Gayo Daejejun and all my friends were in awe with him 

5. Me too I find Minhyuk and Sehun really handsomeㅋㅋㅋㅋ  That fansite's taste is similar to mine

6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ As a Sehun fan this made me laugh ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. The way she put it super small at the end is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm a Sehun fan and personally, me too I've found Minhyuk handsomeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hi face lines are kind of similar to Sehun's?

8. It's strange that they kind of have the same vibe tooㅋㅋㅋ

9. Ah so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ  But when I saw Sehun, I was also shocked by his handsomeness

10. F*cking funny seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Minhyuk-ah I love you 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com