Thursday, January 23, 2020

[teens stories] THERE'S A PROOF THAT YOUTUBER HANEUL USED TO BE AN ILJIN

T/N: She recently got into a scandal for allegedly mistreating her employees (throwing pens on their heads, having mood swings, being abusive, etc.). Her company is also said to have a 91% turnover rate.


(T/N: OP is someone who claims to be from the same school as her)
Text in red: During Ulzzang Generation (TV show), there was a question about forcefully taking money from someone and you replied that you were gonna repay the money you owed and asked people to leave their account number and money sum in the comments in your Cyworld? [...] But you didn't borrow money from me. You stole it. You didn't do it just once or twice. You would crash into other kids' shoulders when they walked past you in the corridors and make fun of them. Because of you, I got ridiculed by other people too? Because you and your friends would smoke in the elementary school near our school, I had to stop my mom from going to the gym at that elementary school. I went to the karaoke once and was shocked because you guys smoking in the karaoke room so I was just looking, but you cursed at me asking me what I was looking at and I still remember the swears you told me then. [...]

I think that it's fine if I don't hide her ID
If you go to that person's Instagram, he/she has proofs too
I thought that Haneul was just fooling around a bit during school days but it's way worse than I thought..

post response:
[+368][-2]
original post: here

1. [+62, 0]
The person directly involved contacted him/herㅋ

"This post spread faster than I thought.. The person directly involved contacted me and we are currently discussing it. I will take down the post now."

2. [+57, 0]
Crazy, her image cleaning is solidㅋㅋ

3. [+47, 0]
For real, she just cleaned herself upㅋㅋ how can a person be like that?

4. [+37, 0]
This is Tmi but Haneul used to live in Ansan and Haneul went to a middle school that not a lot of people attended and was in a remote area, it was almost at the end border of Ansan..ㅇㅇ it feels like maybe this person is talking about all the time she spent at that school since I lived in Ansan so I know. There are still bad rumors about the kids from the school Haneul attended. I'm just writing this in case some people suspect this as being fake. I know the name of the school that Haneul attended but if you don't believe me, just don't. I'll write a time in the reply and leave the name of the school for 1 minute at the time mentioned, I'll erase it after. Even if I just write the initials, people would know
>It's BY (ㅂㅇ) school

5. [+36, -3]
When YouTuber Saebyeok was fighting cancer, she said that she would cry every time she woke up to her hair shedding on her pillow so Haneulie gifted her a black pillow. She said that since she couldn't see her hair as well, she didn't cry anymore so at that time, I thought "Haneul is so kind...." I'm seriously so disappointed in her. It makes me think that when people thoroughly pretends to be kind, it really won't be obvious


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com