Thursday, January 23, 2020

[theqoo] INTERNATIONAL NETIZEN'S "WHY ARE KOREAN WEBSITES SO OUTDATED?" RESPONSE FROM OVERSEAS


original post: here

1. Hul I always found overseas website countrified and so complicated to navigate

2. Hul I always thought that overseas websites were uncomfortable to look at and they don't go straight to the point either

3. To be honest, Google is so much easier to use. I've been in England for some years already and I've been using this way more often, and it's so user friendly.

4. Wow I always thought that Korean websites were comfortable to navigate

5. I've used American websites for shopping before and I can definitely see the difference. I'm not sure we can call Korean websites countrified, but there are more convenient points

6. So I'm not the only one who disagreesㅋㅋㅋ  Overseas websites whether you look at their fonts or design, they're all freaking countrified and they all feel so Gothic, it doesn't even look like links

7. I've lived overseas for a bit and I've thought about it too.. The designs are better in Korean websites but our security questions are a mess, we have to do a phone validation and a Ipin validation

8. Nowadays, they've been starting to make Naver's navigation like Google's it's so uncomfortable

9. Naver Pay, Naver Dictionary, Naver Orthography Check, we have all those, how can someone not find it comfortable?

10. Naver: Shopping + restaurants + dictionary + news. Except for those, I use Googleㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com