Sunday, January 12, 2020

[enter-talk] DO YOU THINK THAT TXT WILL HIT BIG?

They have the looks + talents + personality to back them up, so do you think that TXT will hit big??
I feel like they're slowly getting a hold of it

post response:
[+270][-105]
original post: here


1. [+124, -4]
Ah I liked that 943 song for real

2. [+84, -33]
Personally, I feel like as long as they do well on digital charts, they'll ascend to become the one top of the 4th generation

3. [+75, -8]
They did show that they had a strong fandom in the year end ceremonies show

4. [+42, -0]
Right now, Bighit needs to f*cking pull them. I feel sorry for TXT but now that they're raising above the water for a bit, they need to give it all. I'm sorry for mentioning other groups, but when BTS released I Need U and Run and was promoting them, it was their opportunity that came and BTS was f*cking overworked, from Friday to Tuesday, they said they only slept 2 hours? That's the only way for small agencies to blow up. In the end = as soon as you start rising, you need to row your boat

5. [+30, -0]
Just like the best comment, I also really liked 943ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ever since they released the song, I"ve been listening to it and I also watched almost all of their stages. I saw that Golden Disc basketball performance, and I wish everyone can watch it. It was freaking solid. And their dance shot at studio Choom too... I'm not even their fan, why am I promoting them?

6. [+26, -2]
They have the faces that can't help but hit big

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com