Sunday, January 12, 2020

[naver] HYUNA ♥ FULL OF AEGYO TOWARDS DAWN, PECK... REVEALS RELATIONSHIP DRIPPING WITH HONEY




original post: here

1. [+3,601, -91]
A pretty relationship that fits perfectly their ageㅎㅎ a couple that I like to see

2. [+2,136, -56]
After seeing those ka-talks from these other actors.. Hyuna and Dawn look so beautiful in comparison

3. [+1,256, -31]
Dawn is more alright than I thought so I'm just surprised

4. [+1,106, -83]
Who took the pictures?ㅋㅋㅋ Psy?

5. [+724, -54]
I think that they are a good match. Having a lively girlfriend like Hyuna must be so fun. Will I be able to escape the single life this year?...

6. [+208, -5]
Nowadays, celebrities who have a girlfriend look better to me.. the single ones are the ones getting together to judge girls' appearances. They go drink together and talk behind others' backs...........

7. [+174, -6]
Hyuna and Dawn may look excessive as a couple but they are way better than kids like Jung Joonyoung and Joo Jinmo. These two are dating well in their own ways and it's much better to be open like that than doing dirty things in the back. I support them


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com