Sunday, January 12, 2020

[naver] SEUNGRI, ATTENDING THE ARREST WARRANT EXAMINATION WITH A FIRM EXPRESSION






original post: here

1. [+286, -1]
He must've drank a lot. He's all plump

2. [+156, -2]
Why did this posture and body become like that? ㅋㅋㅋ  I can't even picture that he was an idol just a while ago 

3. [+123, -1]
I really wonder what kind of thoughts pass through this guy's head as he's living his life lately. Anyways he has all the money so he's probably going to wrap this quickly and go overseas, he must be thinking about how he'll be able to spend that money? Of course I expect him to have not reflected at all.. 

4. [+106, -0]
If I was him, I'd still be some kind of nervous trying to start my social life like an everyday commoner but him.... ouh;; He seriously has done all the vicious things in the world... Just disgusting

5. [+104, -3]
He's so f*cked up

6. [+43, -3]
His face is f*cking deterioratedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  He must've been eating lots of good foods... Take care of your health and go back ^^7

7. [+30, -0]
Look at those eyes, come on don't live that way

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com