Sunday, January 12, 2020

[naver] [EXCLUSIVE] KIM YOHAN, "SCHOOL 2020" WILL BE HIS FIRST SOLO PROMOTION AS A MALE PROTAGONIST


KBS 2TV revealed that the male lead of the drama series School 2020 will be Kim Yohan who debuted in X1. The drama is set to air in August this year.


original post: here

1. [+85, -1]
Kim Yohan is a hard working hyung so he'll do fine

2. [+67, -0]
I'm so happy that I could hear news of Kim Yohan so fastㅠㅠ  I'll be looking forward to School 2020, it's a must watch 

3. [+43, -1]
No matter what Kim Yohan does, he'll succeed. He's someone I want to cheer on 

4. [+37, -0]
Yohan-ah fighting 

5. [+30, -0]
Wow Kim Yohan suits this series perfectlyㅠㅠ  I want to watch it already. If you stay the hard working Yohan you are, you'll do well in everything. I will support you



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com