Sunday, March 15, 2020

[theqoo] THE PRICE OF SHINDONG'S MAC PRO



- Processor with 28 cores
- Memory of 384 G
- Two Radeon Pro Vega II Duo graphics
- 4TB SSD storage
- Afterburner card
- Has wheels
- 42M won (~34.4K USD)

original post: here

1. I think I saw someone who said that this can be used as a chair

2. It's his field of interest. It's impressive that he worked hard to slowly improve himself and doing better

3. RAM of 384Gㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. That's just a Mac Pro-like price but this thing can easily be used for the next 10 yearsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Wow f*cking cool

6. Wow that RAM.... So that's the maximum capacity wowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. What is this? Daebak...

8. You're telling me that the memory is... 384 G?....

9. He edits a lot of videos so looks like he uses up a lot of memory

10. If I used that for ticketing, I will get in right away right? Will I be able to buy masks?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com