Sunday, March 15, 2020

[enter-talk] AREN'T IDOLS' CHOREOGRAPHY GOING TOO FAR...?



'

My knees would've broken already if I was them 

post response:
[+314][-12]
original post: here

1. [+326, -2]
The first picture looks f*cking painful but the 2nd one is giving me a heart attack 

2. [+273, -7]
NCT has a lot of dangerous choreography... They have a lot of jump landing on their knees like their 2nd gif and they would also step on each other's hands. Anyways, I hope they would only promote for 1 week like that and would do less intense choreography starting the 2nd week

3. [+252, -30]
Whenever I look at NCT's choreography, I always get worried... To be honest they have the most intense choreography among idols.. 

4. [+103, -1]
This makes my heart uneasy just looking at it

5. [+101, -0]
I like NCT but I can't bare watching that dangerous knees dropping gif above, they're already so cool so they don't need to go to this extent to show a good performance, I hope they remove that move in the future 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com