Sunday, March 15, 2020

[theqoo] HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR MALE IDOLS?

Difficulty level: low
t/n: answers are written in white

Answer:
Hwang Minhyun (Nu'est, Wanna One), Sandeul (B1A4), Yook Sungjae (BTOB), Zico (BlockB), Taemin (Shinee)
Wooyoung (2PM), V (BTS), Ong Seongwu (Wanna One), Xiumin (EXO), Lee Kikwang (Highlight)



Difficulty level: medium

Answer:
Jaehyun (NCT), Mark (GOT7), Hyungwon (Monsta X), Mingyu (Seventeen), Hyunjin (Stray Kidz)
Goo Joonhoe (iKON), Sungyeol (Infinite), Jinho (Pentagon), Dowoon (Day6), Hyuk (Vixx)


Difficulty level: hard

Answer:
Youngjae (BAP), Chan (ACE, UnB), Raehwan (Bigstar), Seungsik (Victon), Jibum (Golden Child)
MJ (Astro), Hangyul (IM), J-US (ONF). Ungjae (Imfact), Yunsan (Hotshot)

original post: here

1. I came here feeling confident but was completely blocked from medium difficulty ㅋㅋㅋ

2. I know 3 people from the middel stage, but since I watched Mix9 and The Unit, I knew 5 more ㅋㅋㅋ

3. I only know the low difficulty ones.... 

4. Wow I thought I knew all idols that existed but I only know the low difficulty ones... I don't know anyone starting from medium difficulty 

5. Low: I didn't know Sandeul, medium: I don't know anyone, hard: I don't know anyone

6. I'm already blocked at the easiest level 

7. I only know 5 from the low level, 6 from the medium level and only 1 from the hard level 

8. Ah it's true Raehwan also appeared on The Unit, but I didn't recognize him.. I know him now 

9. The medium isn't even medium level, I only know Jaehyun, Sungyeol, Hyuk, Mingyu and Joonhoe

10. Wow this is hardㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com