Sunday, March 15, 2020

[enter-talk] THIS IS SO INTERESTING ABOUT JANG WONYOUNG AND LEE CHAEYEON

(This is not a hate post)






When Lee Chaeyeon went on K-popstar, she was the same age as when Jang Wonyoung went on P49;;;

I saw the comments on YT yesterday so I looked for their pictures as a comparison so I'm not sure if it's Lee Chaeyeon who looks rather young or Jang Wonyoung who looks rather mature. But when I saw these pictures, I couldn't believe that they were the same age.....

post response:
[+163][-11]
original post: here

1. [+73, -1]
But don't normal 15 y.o's look like Lee Chaeyeon? Jang Wonyoung is just mature and pretty looking

2. [+53, 0]
Lee Chaeyeon looks like a f*cking baby while Jang Wonyoung had this adult makeup, isn't it because of this?

3. [+31, 0]
You will be weirded out if you look at the unnie line's pictures at the maknae line's age

4. [+17, 0]
Am I the only one who think that Jang Wonyoung looks like a tall baby?... It was more strange seeing Ahn Yujin in that lenses CF when she was 15..

5. [+17, 0]
Jang Wonyoung definitely grew up faster... she barely has any baby fat left and her face is already complete at 16 y.o

6. [+17, 0]
Jang Wonyoung is this young, but it breaks my heart to see how much hate she's getting...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com