Tuesday, April 28, 2020

[enter-talk] DO YOU GUYS KNOW B.A.P...?

Zelo used to be my bias..
Crash...Stop it..
If you don't know... It means I'm a grandma already..



I'm writing this because I got nostalgic of B.A.P's Crash and Infinite's Man In Love during my school days, it was so nice

post response:
[+618][-6]
original post: here

1. [+573, -73]
There are really people who don't know who BAP are??? Vote up, you know them, vote down, you don't

2. [+196, -7]
The war between EXO and BAP fans was so tough back then. They all thought that the rookie award would be theirs, but turns out Busker Busker received it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+105, -2]
Of course, I know them... When I was in primary school, you were either a fan of B1A4, Infinite, or BAP... I still listen to Crash, the song is jjang good. Please listen to it everyoneㅠㅠ

4. [+54, -0]
You guys all know Mblaq right..?

5. [+52, -0]
Only one shot! Only one shot! With ones teeth clenched one shot!

6. [+49, -2]
I've always felt like if BAP and their company got along, they would've became the second BTS. They have visuals, rap, producing, vocal and choreography skills

7. [+44, -0]
Do people know U-kiss?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com