Tuesday, April 28, 2020

[enter-talk] MALE IDOL SAD THAT FAN CHANGED HER BIAS




During an Astro fansite
"Eunwoo-yah you used to be noona's bias"


He got shocked but kept his composure.. (smiles)


Hides behind the plushie
(ㅠㅠㅠ)


This was only 0.2 second but he couldn't manage his expression 
Hingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Fan: Who do you think it is?


"Who is it..."


Fan: it used to be the cute Cha Eunwoo, but now I switched to the cool Cha Eunwoo ㅋㅋㅋ



"It's been a while since I haven't done a fansign so I became weak to jokes"


"You shocked my heart"

original post:
[+533][-9]
original post: here

1. [+261, -3]
Seriously.. They should be thankful for his existence

2. [+125, -0]
So cute but it hurts my heartㅠㅠㅠㅠ Look at his reaction when they said they changed biasㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+97, -2]
.

4. [+50, -1]
The video is f*cking... I feel like he's doing some confession? with his shy expression and his mouth corners going down when he heard that she changed bias, trying to control his expression and covering his face, he's f*cking cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+48, -0]
I wouldn't want to leave 

6. [+44, -0]
Ha.. Seriously I'm not an Astro fan but he's freaking cute. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com