Tuesday, April 28, 2020

[enter-talk] RYU SUJEONG'S WAISTㄷㄷ

She's Lovelyz' Ryu Sujeong and her waist and hips are seriously pretty!!



The length of her legs...









post response:
[+145][-7]
original post: here
 1. [+42, -1]
She was legendary on that day


2. [+39, -1]
She's so skinny but I'm surprised that she still has wide hips. You can only be born with this built

3. [+29, -1]
This is legendary

4. [+11, 0]
But seriously, her waist is so pretty ㅜㅜㅜ I still remember her cropped shirt? Before that, she was just known as being that tall and skinny girl but I didn't know that her body was this good. To be honest, she even got so much hate for having a big head and having bad proportions. But I bet that even her haters were shocked when they saw her on that day ㅎㅎ Sujeong's body is the best

5. [+5, 0]
Her waist aside, her proportions are just solid..

6. [+3, 0]
I'm really a fan of another group for me, she has the best body and it's so my style... She has curves and is flat on the right places and she also tall, slender and has nice proportions. I'm so jealous

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com