Tuesday, April 28, 2020

[teen stories] HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN SEVENTEEN ON MY LITTLE TV?


Comment: Is that Woozi friend a commoner?

Comment: He looks like a smart elementary student

Comment: Did the elementary student go to sleep?
Comment: I can't see Woozi

Have you guys seen Seventeen on My Little TV??
They were asking if Woozi was a commoner or if he was a choding
There were so many other severe comments made about him aside from these
They tried to look over it but he must've felt hurt

post response:
[+84][-1]
original post: here

1. [+61, 0]
Seriously, it was so severe back then, it was no joke during the live. But the kids were all pretty experienced with Afreeca TV so they brushed it off

2. [+49, -13]
Yah but Woozi is seriously cute;;;;;; I understand why people say that he's the stan-attractor-fairy

3. [+36, -1]
If these comments went on TV, then the comments during the live must have been way worse. Don't take screencaps of the hate comments and just delete these pictures

4. [+24, 0]
I seriously teared up when I watched it... Woozi looked so down and didn't come up to the front and just stood at the back.. Usually, people would just stand in the front and read the comments though..?

5. [+16, -2]
I'm a fan of another group but honestly speaking, doesn't Woozi stand out the most for the muggles...? When they did The Saem's commercial, I could only see Woozi

6. [+10, 0]
There were too many harsh comments so I couldn't watch it at all... ㅠㅠ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com