Tuesday, May 12, 2020

[enter-talk] ANOTHER LEGENDARY COLLAB HAPPENING ON 5/12

Is Chanyeol and Raiden's 'Yours'


For those wondering who Raiden is...
He was the DJ during the closing ceremony at the Olympics
I feel like a lot of people don't know who Raiden is but he's already pretty popular overseas

He's ranked 6th on the world's biggest EDM chart 'Beatport''s Big Room post. This is the bestrecord for an Asianㅋㅋㅋㅋ And he was also the #1 DJ when it comes to festival DJ casting

But that's not it
Lee Hi

And Changmo are also featuring in the song


Have you guys listened to the teaser?ㅜㅜㅜ Changmo was rapping and Lee Hi and Chanyeol were singing together and I really think that I'll go crazy ㅜㅜㅜ their voice colors are insane...



Please look forward to Chanyeol x Raiden on 5/12 (ft. Lee Hi, Changmo) 'Yours' :)

"What? on the 12th
A song! Is coming out?
Title! Title! Yours"

post response:
[+641][-181]
original post: here

1. [+303, -364]
Seriously... I'm not looking forward to itㅋㅋㅋ we've already seen his rapping skills so.. ㅎㅎ
"Lee Sooman CEO-nim, I'm sorry. I will try some hip hop today"

2. [+215, -20]
I can guarantee you Park Chanyeol's voice... After hearing the teaser, honey was flowing out of my ears... I'm not sitting with anyone who hasn't listened to Park Chanyeol's voice!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"The nunas who are in a frenzy in the Korean peninsula" 

3. [+184, -14]
No but it's already crazy from the teaser... Chanyeol and Lee Hi's voice combination is real crazy... I wanna listen to it soon ㅠ

4. [+114, -5]
This combination is somehow so unexpectedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't even think of what they'll sound together but I think that it'll be good

5. [+53, -2]
EXO are going crazy these days... Baekhyun X Bol4 and Chanyeol X Lee Hi X Changmoㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'll make sure to listen to 'Yours' on the 12th

6. [+44, -4]
To be honest, Chanyeol's vocals are good ㅋㅋ If you look at the videos of him singing alone, you can see that he's way above average. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com