Tuesday, May 12, 2020

[theqoo] NU'EST'S REN'S INSTASTORY JUST NOW


"Just worry about yourself^^"

Ren: ㅋ
DM: 
Yah you literally looked mentally deranged today, please go check for yourself in today's V-appㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You're always whining everyday because you can't understand the rules, and you make everyone explain twice for you... I watched today and I got so exhausted.. Please go fix your mental illness, but if you decide to voluntarily not fix it go eat some medication right away at leastㅠ 
I'm forcing my head so hard to restrain myself from freaking cursing the hell out to you, I'm not the only one but people around me all feel this way?ㅋㅋ You always look like you're not into sh*t everyday and you're always there frowningㅠㅠㅠㅠ I f*cking hate seeing you seriouslyㅋㅋㅋ Please stop being so oba, you're so distracting, just stay still and shut your trap I beg beg beg beg you~~~~~!!!!!!! Stop making it hard to people around you and cut it down. Just focus on doing your work and think before you speak.
If you're in your right mind, delete your story

original post: here

1. Crazy, those crazy f*ckers should be the ones eating pills

2. Crazy b*tch;;; Get sued I beg beg beg beg you

3. Wow are they crazy..? Just because he decided to make it public, they are telling him to delete the story?? If they're sick in the head please go to the hospital, don't go around doing crazy stuff to others;;

4. Ha... Seriously my heart hurts, Ren's someone who thinks about the fans more than anyone else, are they in their right mind sending that to him? Seriously I'm so pissed and upset..

5. No but what happened...? I hope celebrities would block their accounts from receiving DMs

6. Aren't they a crazy b*tch? Seriously they should think about their own lives, f*ckers who send stuff like that to celebrities should have their hands cuffed up

7. Minki is a f*cking kind kid, imagine how pissed he was

8. What's the point of doing this;;; It's so hard to be an idol....

9. Hul Imagine how upset he wasㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. You can't be an average anti to be saying stuff like that, the ones who call themselves fans but all they do is swear at their idols are the real problems... It doesn't only apply to this idol, but nowadays the fandom culture has been experiencing this issue. They all think that they have made the idols since they spent the money to raise them up, so they think they can change the idols however they want just by telling them... Crazy people

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com