Tuesday, May 12, 2020

[enter-talk] MALE IDOLS WHO ARE 9 YEARS INTO THEIR DEBUT AND USED CONCEPTS THAT NEVER OVERLAPPED

Male idols whose concepts never overlapped since debut = EXO ^^
Since they have super powers concept, there is a lot of room for experiment indeed, but they have never overlapped in the concepts they've done since they debuted. Every time they came back, they had a new concept and they pulled it off... And more importantly, those concepts aren't awkward

I couldn't find pictures of Lotto and Lucky One so I didn't upload them, I also didn't upload their winter albums but they never overlapped either ^^

Debut MAMA


Wolf

Growl

Overdose

Call Me Baby


Love Me Right

Monster

Kokobob

Power

Tempo

Loveshot

Obsession


post response:
[+632][-40]

original post: here

1. [+226, -7]
 The more I think about it, the more I realize that EXO receives undeserved hate, but they've never received hate accusing them of recycling their concepts ㅋㅋㅋ The trolls probably never thought about itㅇㅇ SM are quite impressive, but EXO are even more impressive for pulling all those concepts off

2. [+210, -6]
So when are you giving us this? 

3. [+127, -7]
Ha I just watched  Raiden and Chanyeol's MV and he's so f*cking handsome that I think I'll join the fandom, is it ok?

4. [+87, -3]
Let's go for the prince and orientalism concepts that you've never done now

5. [+64, -0]
If they release a book about EXO's concepts, I'm reading for sure

6. [+63, -2]
To be honest, other singers have a variety of concepts too, but their colors are still similar, however, EXO concepts' "colors" are all differentㄷㄷ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com