Tuesday, May 12, 2020

[enter-talk] JO KWON'S RESPONSE TO PEOPLE ASKING HIM IF HE WENT CLUBBING


T/N: Some netizens started linking Jo Kwon to the 'Itaewon clubbing' issue since there were reports about celebrities going to gay clubs in Itaewon.


"Jo Kwon, responds to comments asking him to 'clarify his attendance to the club', refutes by saying "I didn't go though, do I look funny to you/Am I a joke to you?""

The way he responds is so Jo Kwon-like ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ refreshing

post response:
[+504][-4]
original post: here

1. [+257, 0]
He said that he stayed home watching 'The World of the Married'

2. [183, -2]
The synch with this picture is crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+95, 0]
F*cking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can hear him ㄷㄷ

4. [+50, 0]
Before Kwanghee, there was Jo Kwon....

5. [+35, 0]]
No butㅋㅋㅋㅋ Go read the article, it's f*cking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He said he was watching The World of the Married

6. [+34, 0]
"I didn't go though??? Do I look funny to you?? I was watching The World of the Married at home"
"Fresh 24 y.o Jo Kwon"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com