Tuesday, May 12, 2020

[enter-talk] NU'EST'S PART DISTRIBUTIONS IS F*CKING EBA;;;

T/n: eba = oba = over the top


It's a perfect pizza ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

post response:
[+790][-35]
original post: here

1. [+292, -5]
Yah... this part distribution is freaking awesome. This is the best one so far... daebak

2. [+248, -16]
I've always thought about this but Kang Dongho has way more skills than I thought. When he's composing, he must be thinking "other members would look cooler when doing this part, this member has the looks to pull this part off, that member can improve if he does that part, I can do this part better, etc.". He doesn't leave out any member and is able to showcase each member's charms even better. His mind while composing is so pretty. Then when he's recording, he is able to extract the member's skills naturally and the way he's taking the lead is so warm which is unexpected. The members also are always praising him for this talent. He definitely knows the responsibilities of a composer and is even doing more than expected. I'm always on the look out every comeback since there's always a new member that shows his improvement... It seems like they really learned to rely and respect each other during the time spent together, and the members seem to know their role in the group well too... I'm not sure if you can tell by just looking at the part distribution but I've always felt like that... I just randomly felt thankful towards him...

3. [+232, 23]
Looks like there's no untalented kid there... I'm jealous

4. [+90, -6]
I'm f*cking jealous

5. [+82, -1]
There are a lot of cases where the member who composes isn't even the main vocal but would take all the parts... ha... Even though it can't be helped since they are the composers but... I don't know if that's also what the Nu'est fans think... seriously, Kang Dongho does all the composing and he's also the main vocal but I'm impressed at how selfless he is when it comes to distributing parts... it's not something you see often... the more I think about this, the more impressive he looks the me...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com