Tuesday, June 23, 2020

[enter-talk] HELLO, I'M SOMEONE WHO WAS DIRECTLY INVOLVED WHEN TAEYONG WROTE THE ROLLING PAPER




I can't prove that I'm a classmate of his just with this picture, but please believe me

First of all, I never expressed my position except for Taeyong's apology article last year
There were a lot of people who thought that I was the one who wrote the article, but it was another classmate

I was debating whether I should write something yesterday after seeing all the comments and the things that the informant was saying
Taeyong's nuna told me to hold back, but I couldn't hold back anymore so I'm writing this post.

Which side do you think the informant is on? I don't think she's on the victim's side.
Even if she was, wouldn't it be wrong to first talk about yourself because talking about the victim when mentioning this?

The informant has never warned me or got my approval before writing that post/
She could've just came to my office and asked me back then and I would've probably accepted but I don't understand why she wouldn't contact me if she cared so much about the victim

If she thinks she can act as a surrogate for the victims, I'll speak for Taeyong's nuna.

If there's anything you want to ask, feel free to as. I will not answer anything else aside from the subject.

post response:
[+324][-1]
original post: here

1. [+141, -0]
OP: I'll put this to you simply. I was not a victim of school violence and I'm not the same as the informant either. The resolution between the victim and Taeyong shouldn't be a matter to anyone else. If the parties directly involved wants to make their conversation public, that's something else, but why would the informant be the one making it public? Please stop mentioning this event as a whole. I never approved [to the informant] to raise this topic, and I'm addressing it right now.

2. [+84 ,-0]
I'm saying this just in case... Maybe other people don't think the same butㅠㅠ  This person made a difficult decision to write this post, so let's not ask him questions that are too hard to answer, let's stya mannerly!! Let's be more careful everyone

3. [+67, -0]
I hope that the classmate doesn't get too hurt over the antis on Jjukbang and Thewoo and I hope everyone can just report them, let's start capturing and reporting people

4. [+55, -1]
This is what the classmate answered

Q: I wanted to ask you again, how did you feel when you first saw this posted around?
A: If you're talking about the content of the rolling paper, just like what was mentioned in the article, I didn't feel hurt at all. We were all young and he just wrote it without any thoughts. But as time passed, the informant released the post without my consent and this is what made me mad

5. [+53, -0]
The comments mocking OP aren't left by Taeyong fans nor NCT fans.

6. [+44, -0]
.
1-Q: So were you friends with Taeyong? 
A: Yes, I was in his class during 3rd year middle school 

2-Q: (same question translated above)

3-Q: Will it be hard to talk about the JH situation?? 
A: Yes, I don't know anything about this situation 

4-Q: Did you get hurt from that rolling paper or thought that he was mocking you? 
A: People are leaving hate comments saying that I didn't feel bad about the incident. I didn't feel bad that he misunderstood me as being gay, but I can't say anything about the LGBTQ community feeling hurt over what Taeyong said. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com