Tuesday, June 23, 2020

[theqoo] THE REASON WHY "KIM JONDGAE WIFE" IS TRENDING




EXO Sehun and Chanyeol were broadcasting their game and this was the user's name in the #1 ranking
KimJongdaeWife...



In the end, they just ended up calling all the names from top 2~top10 and skipped the top 1

original post: here

1. That person has been using this name for f*cking long ago, and she/he ranked #1 so many times that they got famous...ㅋㅋ ㅜㅜ It's both funny and sad that they kind of became the Voldemort now, but I pity the members and the fans

2. That person's nickname is always #1 in Chinese game broadcast no?ㅜㅜㅜㅜ I feel bad for the fans and the members... ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

3. I feel so bad for Sehun taken aback by it, please have some tact and stop pissing people off seriously

4. I'm another group's fan and I know that person... She/he claimed that they were a successful fan back in the days, but I just feel bad for them nowㅜㅜ

5. Wow so I don't even know any of EXO's members (I only saw a few on variety shows) but I know that fan's nickname, I feel bad for him/herㅜㅜ

6. But that person has always used this nickname??ㅋㅋㅋ She/he ranked #1 on different gaming broadcast before and I think was it Sehun? who said that they would bring Kim Jongdae next time in a clipㅋㅋ

7. I know that this person's intention was innocent but damn... This is what happens when you get deluded in a pseudo-relationship, your name will end up being banned too... I feel bad for them

8. Even muggles like me recognized that nicknameㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. I've seen a lot of articles about this person on communities and every time there's a gaming broadcast, she/he would rank #1 and I remember that even the members used to call their nickname out... Why must Chen get married..

10. I pity the other members


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com