Tuesday, June 23, 2020

[theqoo] OK TAECYEON, IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A NON-CELEBRITY... THE LOVE OF A 'BEAST-DOL'



2PM’s Taecyeon is in a relationship!

On June 23, Xportsnews reported that Taecyeon is currently in a relationship with a non-celebrity. The report claimed that they had recently been spotted enjoying a date together at a ranch in Pyeongchang, Gangwon Province.

In response to the reports, a source from his agency 51K stated, “It’s true that Taecyeon is currently in a relationship with a non-celebrity.” When asked for more details, they stated, “We are cautious to say anything as this is his personal privacy and his girlfriend is not a celebrity.”

Taecyeon appeared in the MBC drama “The Game: Towards Zero” earlier this year and is currently working on the film “Hansan” (working title).

Cr: Soompi

original post: here

1. I thought they said that he was dating Bi (Rain) and was like huh???ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (T/N: 비 연예인 = non-celebrity)

2. Isn't this basically announcing his marriage?ㅜㅜ

3. I got shocked, I thought he was dating Rain ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. With the "Bi" in the title, I was so shocked..

5. I thought he was dating Rain ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Oh so I wasn't the only one who thought he was dating Rain ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Rainㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Wow I'm jealous...... I'm so jealous of his girlfriend......

9. Wow oppa......... congrats..... but why am I crying?ㅜ f*ck.... I'll go for a bottle of soju today..... oppa.... you need to be happy.....

10. So he's getting married

11. I read it as he was dating Rain and thought "what is this f*cked up news?"

12. I wasn't the only one who's shockedㅋㅋㅋ be happy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com