Tuesday, June 23, 2020

[teen stories] I'M FINALLY DATING MY MALE FRIENDㅠㅠ

I don't believe that I can ever study at home, so I went to a study cafe. He also knew it for some reason so he came to see me f*ck I couldn't avoid him and this is the truth, I ended up talking with him for 1 hour outside and he suddenly got so serious and said "let's hold hands once"ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I made something up about my puppy and wanted to escape but he suddenly grabbed my right hand and made me feel his heart beat with the left hand and told me to study well while smiling and went homeㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Kids I didn't expect this at all?
friend: Stop crying you know you're ugly when you cry?
OP: F*cker ㅠㅠ you're such a f*ckerㅠㅠ F*cking crazy bast*rdㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ sdkjashdkajsdh
friend: I'll come and pick you up in the morning so go sleep soon
OP: If you were me would I fall asleep r*tardㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
friend: If you're going to be like this when I only held your hand, you'll probably die if we date

post response:
[+57][-14]
original post: here

1. [+55, -1]
What the so it's a happy ending after all?? F*ck my life


2. [+33, -0]
He's good at spacing his words.. He has good grammar... And his words are heart fluttering..
"Don't touch me or I will get annoyed"

3. [+21, -0]
OP-yah how can you do this to me..?

4. [+12, -1]
Cringe.. 

5. [+6, -0]
.

6. [+5, -0]
But OP-ah stop swearingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  People look so cheap when they swear.. Stop swearing from now on




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com