Thursday, July 16, 2020

[enter-talk] I REALLY THINK THAT THEY ARE THE WALL WHEN IT COMES TO CELEBRITIES' PROPORTIONS

I also included the female idols who were below 170 cm if they have good proportions

Oh My Girl Yooa
She's 161 cm on her profile


OMG's Yooa who's known for her proportions
She's also famous for her small face but she's as famous for having wonderful proportionsㅇㅇ


Blackpink Lisa
She's 166.5 cm on her profile


I thought that Lisa was above 170
Her proportions are just crazy


WJSN Luda
157.5cm (she revealed that on V-app recently)


Luda is seriously a fraud...
I think that this is the best proportions and leg length that you can get at this height

Izone Minjoo
163. 8 cm (they said in the recent Tingle Interview that Minjoo looked tall and that they wrote her height as 163 on her profile)




Minjoo also looks like she could be 172 cm. Her proportions are a wall;;ㄷㄷ
I was almost shocked to learn that she's in the low 160's

I'm so jealous of how all of them have long legsㅠㅠㅠ

post response:
[+228][-18]
original post: here

1. [+106, -4]
Kim Minjoo's physical is really too much..

2. [+101, -2]
Minjoo is skinny but she also has hips...

3. [+62, -1]
Wow Luda is not even 160?

4. [+34, -3]
 Lisa is indeed tall but her face is just the top when it comes to smallness

5. [+33, -24]
I seriously can't realize that this is real. F*ck, it's common to be tall but having these proportions are not common

6. [+29, -1]
I also thought that Lisa was over 170???? But I always knew that she had long legs

7. [+26, -1]
I wish that they would let BP's Rose and Lisa wear heels on stage. They don't to fit the other members' height but it's such a shame that they are always wearing walker shoes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com