Thursday, July 16, 2020

[enter-talk] IDOLS WHO ONLY RELEASED BOPS BUT WHO GOT BURIEDㄷㄷㄷ

Big Hit - 2.5 trillion won
JYP - 1.18 trillion won
SM 1.105 trillion won




Is Got7

They hit daebak overseas and was one of the 4 Korean teams who got nominated on Billboard (PSY, BTS, EXO, Got7)

But in our country, no matter how many good songs they released in a row, people just never gave them a listen so they ended up being buried;;



post response:
[+268][-142]
original post: here

1. [+90, -6]
I'm someone who can prove you that I'm an Agase. I'm so thankful that our kids gave us bops. I feel like they are way underrated in Korea so it makes me sad..ㅠ I get that OP wrote this post with good intentions but it breaks my heart seeing people already writing negative comments and pitying themㅠ For the fans of other singers or muggles who see this post... please refrain from writing negative comments or things like "pitiful.."ㅠ

2. [+75, -14]
Wow Bangtan, EXO, PSY and Got7. But only Got7 gets underrated in Korea.. seriously, I've only listened to their title songs but they are all good. Hit big

3. [+65, -5]
They seriously have so many good songsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜ they also have a lot of good side songs even though their title songs are all gemsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I 100% recommend Lullaby and You Are and if you like dark songs, listen to Eclipse and You Calling My Nameㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+41, -2]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ for real, as soon as they debuted, they saved JYP from their way to failure but nobody knows about this. Then they sent the kids who just debuted to Japan, and when they started getting Korean fans with Hard Carry, JYP cancelled their concert. Just thinking about that makes me want to smack JYP so much... They are seriously f*ckers

5. [+39, -2]
I'm a fan of another group but it's a f*cking fact that given Got7's skills and visuals, they are really underrated. Seriously, their songs are good and they are all f*cking handsome in real life ㅜ They are the first group that JYP has ever sent on a big European and American tour and they blew up... There are some fake fans or fake Twice fans trying to bash Got7 here and they are not real fans. They might be fans of other groups trying to make them fail so I'm gonna apologize on their behalfㅜㅜ  anyways, I really hope that Got7 can do well. I seriously don't really like male idols usually but I hope for the best for them since they are all handsome, have good songs and are good at singingㅜㅜ JYP, you f*cker, send them on TV and promote them a bit... 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com