Thursday, July 16, 2020

[enter-talk] IDOL KIM WOOSEOK IS QUITE...


- What is something taboo to Wooseok?
Wooseok: If you suddenly buy a car..

Wooseok: ..The fans will misunderstand it as you having a relationship
Ahn Youngmi: That's a must-have for idols who are dating

Wooseok: I gave up on buying a car so that fans wouldn't misunderstand

post response:
[+313][-21]
original post: here

1. [+101, -3]
To the kids who are downvoting this, looks like your bias has a car

2. [+65, -3]
Wowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he makes me wanna stan...

3. [+45, 0]
It's good that he said it like that. Kim Wooseok, I love you

4. [+36, 0]
But this guyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't think that anyone would be suspicious of him even if he got a car.. he's someone who can grasp all of his fangirls' characteristics from 1 to 10 and who would never do something that they hate... I know because I've liked him for a long time

5. [+12, 0]
That's right, I agree that a car is a must-have when you're dating

6. [+11, -1]
I hope that Kim Wooseok and Cho Seungyoun do well... I can see their sincerity when it comes to their fans or their work. X1 fell apart and they are struggling with their solos but I really hope that they hit big

7. [+9, 0]
The kids who are saying that they are dating just because they bought a car are the weird ones...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com