Thursday, July 16, 2020

[theqoo] CHARACTERISTIC OF A BIOLOGICAL UNNIE

(T/N: from a younger sister's perspective)
"Title: Unless she physically doesn't have the object, I doubt my dongsaeng

Dongsaeng: what do you want? I'm working right now

Unnie: did you take my auxiliary battery?
- The pink one

Dongsaeng: Nono

Unnie: Even though I don't believe you although you're saying that you don't have it, if I discover later (that you have it), you're a criminal. I'll rip your legs and make you unable to walk again
- *picture*
- Sorry I found it, enjoy your night!"

original post: here

1. Agree, my unnie always glares at me saying "where did you take this/that??"ㅡㅡ

2. But weirdly enough, there's a 98% chance that it was your dongsaeng who took it

3. Yup I f*cking start by being suspicious firstㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ even if she says no, I won't believe her until the endㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. For real, I f*cking hate this f*ck

5. It's the same with my biological oppa;; when I was young, if the computer broke down, he starts by torturing me first

6. "Did you take my phone?" < this is something I hear in my house every day

7. So she apologized. Usually, she doesn't even apologize

8. Sorry my dongsaeng ^^

9. Sorry ^^

10. Ohㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm like that to my unnie though... unnie, I'm sorry and I love you...ㅎㅎ

11. Ah f*ckㅠㅠㅠㅠ that's me................... I feel sorry to my dongsaeng

12. Agree, when she loses something, she always doubts me first

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com