Monday, August 17, 2020

[theqoo] CARDI B REACTING TO WAP'S AMAZING DIGITAL RESULTS..ㅋㅋ

"Look at this it's #1!!!!"


"Hold on hold on hold on"



"Wait there's more there's more"



She has the biggest sales of 2020 ㄷㄷ

WHEN JESUS SAYS YES NOBODY CAN SAY NO 
N O B O D Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if WAP got a lot of criticism, the results were crazy, so she's f*cking excited

Full video

original post: here

1. The way she talks is f*cking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. She's a real latinoㅋㅋㅋㅋ the way she speaks is hilarious

3. I think I'm becoming a fan of this unnie

4. This unnie's songs are so severe, but why is she so charming?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just why..

5. Ah so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Her happiness is so pure ㅋㅋㅋㅌ

6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  That twerking f*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That caught me off guard

7. Whatever Cardi B does, it doesn't even look erotic to me, she just looks so bright and funny, she's cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. This unnie's music is really not my style but even though she's a top star, she never tries to act pretty so I like her a lot ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. I'm slowly falling for herㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. I thought that Cardi B would be a scary unnie but looking at thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  she just seems like a friendly neighbor ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

11. She goes from the world's strongest woman to the world's most innocent womanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. Seriously cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com