Monday, August 17, 2020

[theqoo] SHE WAS THE BEST VISUAL IN MY OPINION BUT ER VISUALS WERE BURIED BY ANOTHER GREATER VISUAL

Miss A Fei 






She would've been the main visual in another group 



original post: here

1. To be honest, before learning Miss A's faces, I saw Fei and I thought that she would definitely be the one that JYP pushes the most, since her singing, visuals and dancing all stood out the most... To be honest I looked at Fei more than Suzy ㅠㅠ

2. Fei is seriously pretty, I only looked at her during Hush.. 

3. Me too Fei attracted my attention more than Suzy when they debutedㅋㅋㅋ

4. I liked Fei, I think she's the type to gain good responses from non-fans or muggles? I feel like so many people liked her but she didn't really have a lot of hype ㅋㅋㅋ

5. The best visuals? Hmm that's just OP's opinion....... Even when she used to be pushed a lot, she was still buried... So maybe it's her charms? There's nothing about her that drags you in. She was indeed the one who stood out the most for me at first but slowly... I used to think that she was s good dancer, but when she was in China I was wondering if she was the same person I knew

6. Fei is totally luxurious and sexy, but she's always mentioned alongside with Suzy so she's getting buried even moreㅋㅋ

7. She's indeed pretty, but as a celebrity her charms were a bit of a disappointment... If you look at Twice or Fx, even if they have Tzuyu and Sulli, the other visual members aren't less popular either

8. When I saw Miss A in person, I couldn't look at anyone but Fei... She's f*cking pretty 

9. If only she was Korean she would've been the two tops with Suzy. She looks like Kim Ah Joong

10. I feel like they didn't know how to market her... If only the company knew how to do image marketing, she would've received better responsesㅋㅋㅋ To be honest she looked more charming than Tzuyu during their debut 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com