Monday, August 17, 2020

[theqoo] KANG SORA, WEDDING ANNOUNCEMENT... "MY HUSBAND IS A NON-CELEBRITY OLDER THAN ME, CANCELLED THE WEDDING"



Along with her agency’s announcement of her marriage, Kang Sora shared a handwritten letter on her official fan café called Bling Bling.

Read her full letter below:

"Hello, this is Kang Sora.

It’s been a while since I’ve said hello to the Bling Bling family.

I’m worried and nervous about greeting you, but I wanted to personally share this news with you first, so I’m writing each word with courage.

It has already been 11 years since I debuted. Thanks to all of you who congratulated me and were happier for me than even I was for myself, I felt gratitude that cannot be fully expressed in words. Thanks to the support and love you gave me during the 11 years, I was able to stay strong and come this far. I sincerely thank you for always staying by my side and making me feel secure.

I, Kang Sora, who a lot of you at Bling Bling have considered their younger sister, friend, or older sister, am getting married in late August. You are probably surprised by the sudden news. I found a good person that I want to spend the rest of my life with, so I am sharing this good news with you through this letter.

I will work hard to show a happy married life and many more sides as an actress so that I can return [what I’ve received] to all of you who believe in and support me. Please continue to watch over me.

Though everyone is having a difficult time these days, I genuinely hope that you are staying healthy. Thank you for reading this long letter.

From, Kang Sora."

Actress Kang Sora has made a surprise marriage announcement!

Read her agency’s statement below:

"Hello. This is Plum Actors.

We are announcing some news regarding actress Kang Sora.

Plum Actors’ actress Kang Sora and her older non-celebrity boyfriend, based on their trust and love for one another, have decided to tie the knot.

The wedding was originally scheduled for August 29, but the ceremony has been canceled due to the COVID-19 situation worsening again. The ceremony will be replaced by a small gathering between the couple and their direct families.

In consideration of the non-celebrity groom-to-be and each side’s family, all details will be kept private, so we ask for the reporters’ understanding.

Kang Sora will continue to greet all of you as an actress with good projects and activities.

Please send support and blessings to actress Kang Sora, who is facing a new beginning in her life.

Thank you."

CR: Soompi

original post: here

1. Hul daebakㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Hul congrats congrats, be happy!!!!!!

3. Omo daebak, congratulations!!!!

4. Wow unnie, please film a lot of works even after your marriageㅋㅋㅋ congrats

5. She's f*cking cool

6. Wow... daebak, it looks like she really met a good person. Unnie, congrats!!!!!!!

7. Hul... she's pretty fast... congrats

8. Hul... what a shocking news... unnie... congrats...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ please promote a lot

9. Unnie needs to be happy

10. Hul she broke up with Hyunbin?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com