Monday, August 17, 2020

[theqoo]ITZY COMEBACK (ITZY'S "NOT SHY" M/V + MELON RANK + OUTFITS)



original post: here

1. The MV is coolㅋㅋㅋ

2. The song is so disappointing ㅠ

3. The song is fine but it's somehow a little distracting with how many repetitive parts there are. The MV is also a bit boring

4. The song is good but there are too many repetitive parts so it's a bit of a shame

5. Crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they suit the concept. Freaking pretty and freaking cool

6. Yuna's visuals are the top and she's super good at dancing too... she's dancing so powerfully

7. I think that the members directed the song well. They have songs where the melody would just stick to your ear but this time, it's not very memorable

8. The song is good

9. I like the chorus

10. Better than Wanna Be ㅋㅋ

11. The MV feels so outdated but I found myself humming to the songㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. I f*cking like the song? It's totally exciting

13. Yuna and Yeji stood out the most in this new song. Especially Yuna. She's still young but she's so talentedㅋㅋ the song is crazy addictive and it's my style but the MV f*cking s*cks. And it's from director Naive again?

14. The song is f*cking good and they are so good on stage ㅠㅠㅠ

15. I totally like the song though? But the MV isn't pretty


[theqoo] ITZY'S 'NOT SHY' MELON REAL TIME CHART ENTRANCE RANKING
original post: here

1. Congrats congrats

2. Nice, the song is better the more you listen to it ㅋㅋㅋ

3. Huh? I didn't know about their real time ranking yet but congrats congrats. I like the part when it goes "dda dada dadada dada"ㅋㅋㅋ

4. They did well. I liked the song

5. This song is so good ㅠ congrats congrats

6. ITZY, hit bigger~

7. Wow Ryujin's ability to pull of concepts... is daebak. She suits every concept like a glove

8. The song is goodㅋㅋ it's upbeat

9. I liked the song

10. I like Lia's voice


[theqoo] ITZY'S OUTFITS THIS TIME THAT'S RECEIVING A LOT OF DIVIDED OPINIONS





original post: here

1. I found it cool... they look like a team who would have strong performances

2. Yuna is pretty so please give her some prettier clothes... her hair is also always so experimentalㅠ

3. I think it's fine? Those are stage outfits anyways no?

4. Prettyㅎ

5. The clothes seriously s*ck

6. They don't look weird to me

7. I find them pretty

8. If those are their MV outfits, their coordis should make sure that they are pretty. It's my first time that I get curious about who their coordi is because their outfits are so bad. All their outfits are bad in this one

9. It just looks like a JYP girl group's outfit and it looks harmonious

10. The white outfits were the worst

11. Yeji suits the white one

12. Looks like they are overshadowing the pretty kids way too much. They would look prettier with their normal clothes...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com