Monday, August 17, 2020

[theqoo] JAPANESE MALE STUDENT'S FACE THAT IS GAINING ATTENTION RIGHT NOW























*it's indeed a man*

original post: here

1. He looks like Lee Yeonhee on some of the pictures

2. I saw an interview with him a while ago, and he just said that he likes the style but he doesn't want people to tell him that he looks like a man or a woman

3. I was curious so I searched him up, I thought he was just good at taking selcas, but he's also pretty in videos




4. He's even prettier on video ㅠㅠ

5. Why is he cross-dressing.... I wonder if it's because he tried once and the response was so good?

6. I really wonder what the response will be if a face like that debuted as an idol

7. I'm so curious to see what he will look like with short hair and being manly

8. F*ckin gpretty

9. Looks like Lee Yeonhee

10. Is he just cross-dressing? Why is he wearing a skirt?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com