Wednesday, September 9, 2020

[enter-talk] LOOKS LIKE NAYEON AND ONCES ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO ARE HARMED HERE

Right now, Onces and Twice are receiving so much damage..
He's not even apologizing and it looks like he'll just letting it slide so help me
I'll be thankful if you raise it to the top trending ㅠㅠ


Ha Seungjin (basketball player) "Kim Heechul, Momo, Nayeon..." in trouble for mentioning their real names? Release an apology.

HSJ released an apology for mentioning his celebrities coworkers.
On the night of the 9th, he released a statement regarding a recent video on his Youtube channel.
Somewhere around last week, he mentioned some people's real names on Twitch and he made those people quite uncomfortable. After the broadcast, he realized that he made a huge mistake and he contacted the people involved right away to apologize for making them uncomfortable. He also apologized to the fans.
The person who made HSJ mention those people was non other than Super Junior Heechul. HSJ said "Not long ago, I went to drink with Heechul hyung. Everyone knows who Heechul hyung is dating right? Anyways, I showed him Nayeon's picture when we were drinking and he joked with me saying she looks like me." and laughed about it. (t/n: it's not clear here who showed the picture to whom since there's no subject but below, it seems like HSJ was the one who showed the picture)



1. HSJ and KHC went to drink together
2. HSJ and KHC were talking about dating and HSJ said "hyung, do you know how sorry I am to Nayeon and her fans?"
3. KHC: Why?
4. HSJ showed him a picture that the antis made about them looking alike
5. KHC swore at the antis saying that there were all sorts of random people in this world while looking at the picture
6. HSJ: hyung, me too, I got hurt from it.... You don't know how sorry I was...
This was the end of the conversation

That's what HSJ said in his live. He told KHC how sorry he was and KHC started receiving hate after. KHC then later revealed that HSJ contacted him saying that he would take all responsibility for it.

KHC said that they looked alike: X
They were drinking and ended up talking about Nayeon: O
HSJ: Because of the antis, I feel sorry towards Nayeon

The reason why KHC had to clarify on his Bubble: HSJ already received his scolding and they've already resolved everything on their sides. HSJ also said that he'd resolve it by himself. He said that he wouldn't mention it on other SNS.

post response:
[+1,123][-51]
original post: here

(the post was removed as we were translating it, probably because they released the clarification bit later...So we translated another similar post under)

[enter-talk] THAT'S WHAT KIM HEECHUL SAID ABOUT NAYEON ON BUBBLE


"When I was drinking with HSJ earlier, we were talking about dating rumors about the group. 
He said "Hyung, I feel so sorry towards Nayeon ssi and the fans"
I said: Why? and he proceeded to show a picture that the antis made? Or did I search it myself? Anyways, I looked at the picture
and I said "Crazy f*ckers. Yah there are a lot of random trashes in this world seriously. Wow seriously those people are so wrong..."
And ended up swearing at those f*cking trashes. Meanwhile, HSJ told me: hyung, me too I got hurt by it. You don't know how sorry I was..
I said: but you're f*cking tall, how can you get hurt?? Yah are you crying?"
HSJ: I'm not crying.
KHC: It looks like you're crying though?
HSJ: I'm telling you I'm not
KHC: You're crying you're crying

That's just how 2 drunk men are together. We would never swear at anybody. 

post response:
[+61][-8]
original post: here

1. [+75, -7]
No but that just means that all HSJ and KHC did was swearing at those f*ckers for intertwining him with Nayeon and making those weird picture mashups of them no? But on HSJ's live, he made it so weird for both of them and made it look like both of them were swearing at Nayeon with his clarification?

2. [+45, -8]
But for him to release this somewhere where only his fans can see thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can understand that he doesn't want this issue to blow bigger, but what crime did the female idol commit to receive those sexual harassment and bad rumors? 

3. [+38, -28]
Huh so he's not going to apologize at all

4. [+20, -0]
The thing I'm still suspicious of: 
1. HSJ said that KHC "joked" with him, meanwhile KHC said that he comforted him, so what they're saying aren't adding up 
2. They were drunk and he said he doesn't remember what they said, meanwhile, he remembers everything precisely. 
3. He's there saying stuff like "r*tards", "f*cker on Bubble and no ELF think that this is an issue
4. The things about HSJ's apology and KHC's clarifications were only exposed by KHC on a place where only the SUJU fans who pay 4,500 won per month can have access to. The Onces who suddenly saw that Nayeon was being mentioned wouldn't even know what the situation is all about. 
5. HSJ suddenly removed the apology he posted on his Youtube channel 
6. People started mocking Momo and Nayeon on other galleries and people were starting rumors saying how KHC did a video call with Momo and that he explicitly told HSJ that Nayeon looked like him, which was why he was "joking" with him 

5. [+20, -1]
The reason why Onces are pissed right now is because he didn't even apologize to the members whose names got into the news headlines. And all he thought about was to find a way to catch whoever leaked the Bubble message

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com