Wednesday, September 9, 2020

[teen stories] YAH IS THIS REAL,,,?

This was a picture I found on community websites and she's the same girl as the picture below, is that real?


"I've been using this 2 months ago"

post response:
[+403][-132]
original post: here

1. [+227, -163]
It looks like she doesn't have much makeup on so if she looks like that on camera, she must be f*cking pretty

2. [+192, -31]
She look f*cking different

3. [+143, -4]
She's indeed pretty but she looks like a different person

4. [+135, -62]
If she looks like that on an average camera, isn't she way above average??

5. [+101, -2]
I got curious and looked up her video and she looked f*cking pretty on video too. But she doesn't have that aura that she has in her Instagram pictures.. I can acknowledge that she has skills to preserve a certain vibe on her feed but if nobody told me anything, I would've never guessed that these two pictures were of the same person. And I bet that a lot of people would've thought the same. Filters can look you way more different than I thought.. In her feed, she has that vibe of a Japanese melo-dramatic movie character but she doesn't have that faint and gentle vibe on videos but looks more like a modern city girl

6. [+82, -7]
I just saw her video and I do think that she only looks a bit different in the picture in OP's post. In the video, she looks f*cking pretty and she looks the same as in the selcaㅋㅋ

7. [+73, 0]
You only took a weird screencap of her... this was also a screencap and she doesn't look too different from her selca


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com