Wednesday, September 9, 2020

[teens stories] KIDS, I'M SCREWED ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I asked my crush in the open chat who his ideal type was and that's what he saidㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm sure that he knows. My heart is beating so fast right now


OP: I'm jealous that you're so popular ^^**

Crush: (you're saying that) Out of a sudden?

OP: In your 'Ask', there were a lot of kids saying that they liked you. I'm jealous, yah :(

Crush: They were probably all my friendsㅋㅋㅋㅋ why are you saying this out of a sudden?

OP: For nothing.... A kid I know also told me that she found you handsome

Crush: Her taste is interesting, saying that I'm handsome

OP: She's cute, she's exactly your ideal type

Crush: My type isn't someone cute though?

OP: What are you saying? Then who is (your ideal type)?

Crush: You would know the best right? Who my ideal type is


post response:
[+234][-5]
original post: here

1. [+297, -1]
Spelling, 100 points. Order of words, 100 points. Way of talking, 100 points.

2. [+183, 0]
Ah, don't hold me back 
 "Calm down"

3. [+141, 0]
I'm the only lonely one once again

4. [+40, 0]
Just where did you "screw up"?

5. [+38, 0]
Please give me the next episode...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com