Wednesday, September 9, 2020

[teen stories] TW) WHEN YOU SEE KIDS WITH THIS KIND OF SKIN


Warning (It's really gross, I'm sorry)


If your friend's skin looked like that, what would you think? Me too, I feel grossed out when I look at myself in the mirror. I don't even eat at the cafeteria at school and just keep my mask on. I don't think that anyone has seen me without my mask...? Ha..... won't everyone just desert me?????? My skin is too bad that I can't even cover it with makeup

post response:
[+204][-59]
original post: here

1. [+460, -3]
Your skin surprised me a bit but why would people desert you just for this? If your friends leave you for this, they were not your friends in the first place

2. [+370, -11]
Please go see the dermatologist soon

3. [+247, -59]
I think that they would be a bit taken aback ㅜㅜ I'm not saying this as a curse, I just want to let you know

4. [+133, -13]
I think that it's a good thing..? It's not like I'm making friends according to the condition of their skin and it's not like you were getting pimples because you were dirty either. I'm already getting excited to share tips to improve your skin with you

5. [+105, 0]
I wouldn't want to use the same puff as you but it's not to the point to unfriend you

6. [+88, -2]
Me too if I have a pimple on my skin, I feel like the whole world around me is gonna collapse but for real, to others, they don't see it at allㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com