Monday, October 19, 2020

[theqoo] CELLPHONE CHARGING TECHNIQUE THAT KIDS NOWADAYS ARE UNAWARE OF


Cradle type charger

original post: here

1. Student, remove this post ^^

2. Student, are you not going to remove this post? ^^

3. Me too I'm born in 93 and I've never used thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ My first phone was a chocolate phone and there was a part where you put your battery in to charge, however it wasn't a phone cradle 

4. I'm a 94'er and my parents' phone was like thatㅋㅋㅋ there's such a huge knowledge gap that can be created within only 1~2 years

5. I saw this in Crayola Shinchan 

6. Student...^^ 

7. I'm from the cellphone battery generationㅋㅋㅋ There was a place where you can plug in and remove your battery and you would just chage the battery if it runs out of power

8. I'm a 98'er and I've never seen this... Is this even real???

9. I'm a 99'er and I don't know what this is.. 

10. I'm a 95'er and I've used this... It must be because I've used a phone earlier than the rest of you 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com