Monday, October 19, 2020

[theqoo] EX-SUJU MEMBER KANGIN, UNRECOGNIZABLE HOLLOW FACE "HE KEEPS ON LOSING WEIGHT"

 

Ex-Super Junior member Kangin revealed his recent whereabouts

Kangin shared a selca on his personal SNS on the 15th.
In the picture, Kangin had a unrecognizable hollow face. An acquaintance was asked why he was losing weight and they replied "he keeps on losing weight".

original post: here

1. Hul, I couldn't recognize him. Is he sick?

2. Sigh... geez.. he should take care of his health

3. It's dangerous if he just loses weight without any reason

4. There was a buzz back then when he wasn't able to lose weight while promoting.. but if he's losing weight now without any reason, isn't there something wrong with him..?

5. Trash

6. I hope that he goes to the hospital

7. If he just keeps on losing weight, he should go to the hospital

8. F*ck, just go to the hospital. Please don't play with the heats of the people who care for you.. be healthy and live the way you want, not as a celebrity

9. Me too I lost a lot of weight for no reason in a short period of time and  lost over 5 kg.. I went to the hospital and they said if I can maintain this weight, I would be fine. But my face ended up looking old and I got cold very easily

10. Isn't that unhealthy?.. I liked him for a moment. I'm torn..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com