Monday, October 19, 2020

[theqoo] WHEN BLACKPINK LISA DOESN'T HAVE BANGS









Half-bangs

Conclusion: she's pretty without bangs too
It just depends on your preference

original post: here

1. Her forehead is totally pretty so why isn't she getting rid of her bangs?

2. Her forehead is super pretty

3. It's strange to see Lisa without bangs but she looks even more like a babyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. She's so cute

5. Her forehead is voluminous so it's really prettyㅋㅋ mine is so flat so I'm jealous

6. Freaking pretty; She's pretty with and without bangs

7. What the? She's so prettyㅋㅋㅋ I got curious about her no-bangs forehead after watching Knowing Bros

8. Oh she's way prettier than I imagined. I'm shocked

9. She said that she had bangs since 4th grade of her choding yearsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ where did she learned words like "choding" (T/N: elementary school kids)? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. I seriously hope that Lisa gets rid of her bangs ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com