Monday, October 19, 2020

[theqoo] SUZY - NAM JOOHYUK'S TVN DRAMA 'START-UP''S VIEWERS RATING

 

Episode ---- national rating
01-1   01-2 --- 4.278   4.495 --- average: 4.386
02-1   02-2 --- 4.208   4.361 --- average: 4.285

original post: here

1. I don't really watch dramas but I found it funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. I'm not a fan of Suzy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but I enjoyed it and there were no acting holesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. It's pretty fun so I hope that the ratings go up

4. Is this considered high or low?

5. I watched ep. 2 just now and I found it fun. The actors' acting were good too. I saw a lot of people who were curious about the next episode and who found it fun too so don't worry too much about people's reaction here~~

6. I watched it sporadically just to see the actors' faces but the plot and script are too cringe. It became a 'try not to cringe' test..ㅠ

7. It was boring...

8. I watched it on Netflix and it's f*cking funㅋㅋㅋ because of the kids hating on it, I want this to do even betterㅋㅋ

9. Not fun. When I watched it, I thought that the main looked like Suzy and thought" oh, isn't that Suzy? She's pretty... but why is this so boring..?" And then she was having a hard time but received a 30,000 won coupon? What?.. And then when I realized that it was Suzy, she went on her rooftop and screamed... The first start of a drama is important and if the plot is good, the ratings can go up with the remaining episodes... but this was just disappointing

10. There are seriously so many hatersㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but they just sound like they wanna hate on Suzy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com