Monday, October 19, 2020

[theqoo] NCT WHO DIDN'T TELL SHOTARO WHAT THE CONCEPT WAS ABOUT









original post :here

1. Shotaro is f*cking cute 

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This guy is so cute 

3. I'm becoming a Shotaro fan (t/n: a lot of commenters are using "쇼며든다" probably a fandom term to say they're into him)ㅠㅠㅠ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously I only watch Shotaro's videos.... I'm sure his fancam will hit 1 million tomorrow

4. I'm becoming more and more a fan of Shotaro because I'm seeing him so much nowadays 

5. He looks like he's having so much fun every time he performsㅠㅠㅠㅠ He looks so satisfied with his job and people like him make you happy to look at themㅋㅋㅋ  he's so cuteㅠㅠㅠ

6. Shotaro is such a cutieㅠㅠㅠ Because he acts like a baby I entered the NCT fandom 

7. He's acting cute all alone by himself 

8. 🦦 < he really looks like thisㅋㅋ 

9. The more I see him the more I'm fine with him.. 

10. He's always smiling all the time ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅌ

11. I like him because he's always smiling, he's cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. He's all happy by himself ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. I like him because he dances well 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com