Tuesday, November 24, 2020

[enter-talk] WOW HE'S SMOKING

 No but I didn't know Wanna One Lai Guanlin was smoking...? ㄷㄷ He didn't look like this at all, I'm freaking shocked


"Lai Guanlin was seen smoking and spitting on the floor, he released an apology"
LGL: I'm sorry. As a public figure, I wasn't able to monitor my actions. I will receive all the criticism that is sent to me as a warning and not repeat them again. 

post response:
[+216][-8]
original post: here

1. [+240, -1]
I shouldn't tell adults whether they should smoke or not, but to walk on the streets while smoking and spitting is an issue no? 

2. [+197, -2]
Ah he ruined his image, spitting is ew

3. [+174, -0]
Where did the little chick trainee Lai Guanlin from Cube go... 

4. [+54,- 1]
As expected, this is what happens when you baby kids like "awwww our boy is doing so well~", Guanlin-ah... 

5. [+48, -0]
Didn't he release something supporting Chinese police? 

6. [+33, -69]
But I would feel f*cked like he is too if I were in his shoes. Cube is doing whatever they want with the contract and turned him into a pigeon, aren't you going to feel the reality slap too? 

7. [+32,- 0]
As expected this is what that country teaches you



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com