Tuesday, November 24, 2020

[theqoo] AESPA'S GROUP PICTURE UPLOADED JUST NOW...

 











original post: here

1. My girls🖤🦋🌙⭐

2. They are super pretty but is that the best their coordi can do?... Maybe I'm just a fashion noob...

3. Karina gets prettier the more I look at her

4. I f*cking like the last picture

5. The foreign members are so-so...

6. Karina and Winter are f*cking pretty

7. Winter is seriously the SM typeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Winter seriously looks like a baby

9. I keep get reminded of Minnie every time I see Ning Ning... but then she looks like Jennie in the last pic... anyways, she's pretty...

10. What's up with their coordi?...

11. "That's hot" (T/N: apparently, it's an inside the fandom has with Giselle?)

12. They get prettier the more I see them

13. Of course they will only push Karina... she's the only one who looks like a celebrity here

14. Karina and Ning Ning are my style


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com