Sunday, January 3, 2021

[teens stories] NO BUT, MY BOYFRIEND;;

Totally cold...
OP: I love you
BF: Show it through your actions
OP: What should I do?
BF: What will you do?
OP: Should I kneel down?
BF: No

post response:
[+365][-32]
original post: here

1. [+438, -2]
Why would you kneel down?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*cking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+330, 03]
He's freaking cold but he's replying you right awayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ cute

3. [+287, -36]
F*ck, why am I getting heart flutters from your texts? Am I abnormal?

4. [+171, -20]
The way he writes kinda seems like he's mad...;; Am I the only one..? 

5. [+171, -4]
The boyfriend is talking like that but I feel like he's probably f*cking smiling and finding you so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+162, 0]
.. Comment-ah, just what part of this is heart fluttering..?

7. [+145, -3]
..? This is heart fluttering? Am I abnormal?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com